Privacy in general
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. You may refuse consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information subject to legal and contractual requirements as well as reasonable notice. If you do not consent, please do not provide us with your personal information. Where applicable, please exercise the opt-in or opt-out options offered to you on our website or in our dealings with you. You may also withdraw your consent to our further collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shopping at our site
IÐNÚ reserves the right not to accept an order or cancel a purchase if there was an error in the price quote or if the product is not available, without being liable for any damage or costs.
IÐNÚ works to protect your personal information by using security standards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, whether that information is collected and/or stored online or offline. We make every reasonable and appropriate effort to safeguard such information from loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, modification, or destruction.
Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We accept all major credit and debet cards.
- All information is encrypted using SSL encryption (Secure Sockets Layer). SSL encrypts the information that you transmit to mapsoficeland.com website servers which prevents unauthorized access to card details.
- Information you will be asked for when paying with a credit card are the card number, its period of validity and the CVC code.
- We use a security standard called 3D-Secure, developed by VISA and MasterCard.
- We do not store credit card information after the transaction has been carried out.
- Before we can dispatch your order, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.